Share & Promote Your Content on Social Media
Social Media has grown to huge proportions. If you’re not active on at least 2-3 social networking sites, trying to get the word out on something you’re working on can be difficult. One of the issues authors have with social media is not having enough time in the day to publish the word about their products and services. Don’t get left behind and leave your competitors with all of the engagement!
Now, creating an effective social media strategy doesn’t involve regularly throwing content at your readers. It’s important to be mannerly and subtle so it doesn’t look like you’re even promoting anything at all. Your marketing should be unique, and your updates should not be automated every time. The whole point of this marketing approach is to show off your personality and human touch!
Here is some easy way to share and promote your content on social media:
1. Share attractive Media: Images and videos have forced their way to the top with social media. When there is so much information shared daily, a paragraph or walking note with facial expression can get skipped over easily. However, if the content you share comes in the slug list form with worthwhile tips, you will get more eyes to stop and read it. Videos, photos, and infographics are also easy on the eyes. If you have the time and resources to create them, they can be a very advantageous marketing move. Even sharing media your company did not create is still a useful promotion provided it relates to your brand. You need to Get the Word Out any way you can.
2. Cover Promotion: The first thing you see when you come across a social media page is its cover photo. You may not think too much about it, but it does vibrate with your audience. It has a similar facet to that of a book cover or movie trailer. Your value needs to be recognized right away and your brand should be highlighted in a catchy and impactful way. The design should also be updated at regular intervals to keep it exciting and fresh while still preserving your brand.
3. Rewards for Sharing Your Content: Asking your fans and followers to contribute to your content will add another bed of value to your business. You shouldn’t have to do all of the work yourself. You will always have people who are excited to join and share your content! Give them a chance to market for you (and it doesn’t cost you a dime). If you invest time in this, you’ll have no problem rewarding them for their shots. Think about your marketing strategy and how you will reward and thank those who joined. Go here for some of our top ways to give thanks to your readers.
4. Ask for Feedback of your sharing: It’s no secret that listening to your followers can help your marketing campaign. You need to focus on their ask for feedback. While this is not a direct marketing approach, it’s quicker and easier than a survey and the results can be significantly more helpful. Every couple of weeks, ask your followers a question related to a product or an idea you have in the expectation. Their responses may action a new direction for your platform. When you are unsure of your next step, this is a great opportunity to take heed of information from your target market.
- HOW TO CHOOSE IMAGES TO MAKE YOUR CONTENT ENGAGEMENT GROW HANDSOMELY
- FREE 10 BEST EMAIL MARKETING TIPS FOR GENERATE LEADS
- BEST INFOGRAPHICS: HOW TO MAKE, WHAT ARE, AND BENEFITS?
- BEST SEO TIPS & TRICKS FOR INCREASE KEYWORD SERPS?
- TOP 10 FREE SEO TOOLS TO IMPROVE YOUR WEBSITE KEYWORDS RANK
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SMM AND SMO?